It's something more than my work

Saturday, February 17, 2007

On Going Programs

Time is passing very fast. It’s already one year since starting this blog. Anyway, last year has been a good year even though I did not manage to achieve my set target (maybe I have set a high target) to challenge myself. I like to thank all who have given me their moral & physical support and encouragements to pursue this tough but existing business I am doing.

Recently, we were at Genting Awana for our annual meeting of Great Vision, many new ideals were discussed and roll down to us.
1) Thump print for investments in our ING Funds. For those unaware, there is only 2 accounts now in EPF, the investment allowed is about 4% and account holder still get 96% of their saving protected for their old age with a 5.15% interest.
2) A new saving and protection plan being launched recently after the 10/10 and 15/15 smart saving program was closed. This program is 12 yrs payment with many other benefits. Its is crucial for those who have not plan their retirement and childrens future.
3) Fixed or BLR housing loan by ING or OCBC bank.
4) We are starting a recruitement drive for those interested to join these financial planning services industry and to begin a carrer being a boss for himselves/herselves. Intensive training would be proviced. Those with high perserverance would be rewarded handsomely.

Those starting new business,factory, offices, warehouses etc. etc. please be reminded to cover your assets from flood and consequential losses. The tragedy in Johor has made so many poorer. Even your cars need to be protected from flood, just in case.

Please remember to tell your friends about my services and continue to support me! :)

Those celebrating Chinese New Year,
I wish you “GONG-XI-FATT-CAI”, may you succeed in your wishes to achieve whatever you want during the year of a Pig. I wish you good luck, prosperity, healthy and many happy returns in 2007.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi 3-ee-tiun,
Pardon me for not being able to keep up with what everyone's been up to. This looks like a very big change from your previous job - however, I think this is a great area to be in. I see this to be a growing industry in M'sia. The challenge is to encourage more and more people to start thinking about financial planning, long term investment, etc. So do you own your own business now?

Monday, March 12, 2007 9:30:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home