It's something more than my work

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Its treasure in knowledge

It has been a very busy last three weeks and it has been very interesting to be able to continue learning. I attended a Financial Security Adviser Program that allows me to become a so call adviser in regards to financial issues. There were a couple of role plays to be familiar with the Purpose, Process and Payoffs format. Fortunately, these program rights was bought by ING so it was very affortable to attend. It is copyright by Wilson Learning Corporation where if attended at normal seminars it would cost more than 1K. These training has certaintly taught us to become more professional in providing our policy holders a better service.
I have improved my name card. I added my initials of DipM, FASP to my name for customers confidence. My diploma in Marketing has taught me about customer first and FASP has taught me how to do it professionally. Well I guest it matches alright.

Last weekend I attended a two day seminar about Power Of Numbers at Crystal Crown Hotel in Petaling Jaya. It about Energy 'n' You. It is a new branch of metaphysics science. It requires the date of birth to calculate and be able to tell the faith of one person. The best part is, it tell us to be careful of our health, critical illness or accidents that may happen and requires surgery, our character, compatibility with our partners and many more. I could only be vary of the out come and I enjoys reading for my friends and policy holders. Should you want me to read for you, please give your Date of Birth with your email address to reply. No charge, its free because I believes in keeping people inform.

Last but not least, there was a new investment product launch on the 28th March 2006 by ING. Its call the ING ASIA CAPITAL GUARANTEED. Product Summary are as follows - 100% capital protected, 100% market exposure, basket of stock indices i.e. Japan, South-Korea, Taiwan, China and Australia. Maximum loss - 0%, maturity period 3 yrs, unlimited upside potential. Past records of yield per annum 11.6%. There would be a investors night held at Cititel Hotel KL next week for the bankers and potential investors, should you are keen to learn about it, please contact (o12-2218690) me for a place. Its the 1st Globle Capital Guaranteed Fund. I strongly believes it would very fruitful and profitable than keeing our monies in EPF or Saving/Fixed account. Cheers, until next time....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home