It's something more than my work

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Chinese New Year visiting

During this Chinese New Year, my family and I drove to Benta, where my wife’s elder brother Lee Leng Seng lives. Benta is about 30km from Raub, Pahang. Lee runs a resort about 5km on the left hand side before reaching Benta. It’s call Countryview Recreation Park located at Jeram Besu. Should you like a retreat away from the city and like to experience the White water rafting, 4 wd off road adventure, visit kampong Asli or cave exploration, stay in aircond chalet rooms, you probably like to check this resort out. Go into the website – http://www.crpadventure.com to find out more.

Going towards Kelantan you have to drive to Kuala Lipis and if you want to spend a night you could check into Centrepoint Hotel, this belongs to my wife’s younger sister’s husband. It is located in the town where shopping is convenient. You may go into http://www.centrepointhotel.com.my/ to find out more.
You probably get a discount when you mention my name to any of these places.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home